As a developer we often search some thing in Internet search engines or in favourite blogs. If you are working with Visual Studio then the search might be related to an exception, keyword, referenced items or any text that is in any code file.
I have published a Visual Studio plugin to do the same kind of activity inside the IDE.
The plugin supports below options,
- Multiple search options included in all Text Editor, Reference Items, Error List. (Integrated search options for Visual Studio IDE)
- Currently this Add-in works fine with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012.
- You can customize web-search by configure option.
- Open Search in Default Web Browser or Visual Studio Tab or any other installed browser.
- Change WebSearch context menu position
- Easy access with Shortcut key. I use Alt+F1.
- WebSearch context menu availabe in all most all editor files.
- WebSearch menu also availabe in Tools menu with default search option.
- Configurable shortcut key.
- WebSearch menu in Tools menu
- WebSearch context menu in all Text Editor, Reference Items, Error List.
Click here to Download