Hello, File Path On Footer 1.4.7 released, Please update.
Using this plugin you can,
- File name always on bottom of editor.
- Open Containing Folder using Ctrl+Click.
- Copy Full Path using Right Click.
- Copy Partial Path using text selection.
- Use Alt + Click to force Theme updation.
- Standard Visual Studio themes are supported.
- Environment Font settings are also supported.
- HighContrast Supported
Click here to see more details
Color Picker version 1.2 released with HSL, HSB\HSV, CMYK color codes and Tints & Shades of the selected color.
The New look is here,
If you see the below UI, you will get an idea about the changes. Thanks Martin for the suggestions.
Integrated Color Picker for Visual Studio IDE offers the below options,
- Color Selection from Color Canvas.
- Color Selection from Available Colors.
- Color Selection from Standard Colors.
- Color Selection from Saved Colors.
- Color Selection using Eyedropper.
- Copy\Paste Color codes (Name, Hex, #Hex, RGBA, ARGB, HSL, HSB\HSV and CMYK).
- Color Tints & Shades.
Read more from Color Picker Page.
Using this plugin you can Open Visual Studio Developer Command Prompt from IDE and Execute command to a Default Path or any Project Item path. Read More…
This simple extension helps you to easily open a text based file in default or configured editor. Currently it supports only Notepad as the external editor. Read More…
This Visual Studio extension lets you to modify read-only flag of a file easily from the Visual Studio Editor. Read More…
File Path On Footer Extension version 1.4.3 released with Environment Font Support.
Tools->Options->Environment->Fonts and Colors->Environment Font
Sample screenshot with custom Environment Font setting
- Fixed – Invalid Exception message while copying file path using right click.
- Fixed – File path was not properly visible (bottom area was cropped) if we change the Environment Font settings.
Fixed – Unwanted exception message was showing on Web Essentials Preview Pane of .LESS file.
Fixed – underscore (_) was not showing in file path.
Fixed font change in Conditional Breakpoint window.
Fixed an issue in .sql file.
Exception handlers are updated to show detailed error descrition, if any.
Fixed Invalid text in Conditional Breakpoint and Quick Watch window.
Added support to 11 Visual Studio Themes
Added support to more files.
Click here to Download
If the tool helps you and you like it please rate it!
This lightweight extension lets you display the file properties window by a single click from Visual Studio’s Editor. This tool can be accessed from bottom right corner of the File Editor.. Read More…