Integrated Color Picker for Visual Studio IDE.
Click here to download Color Picker extension for Visual Studio from Visual Studio Gallery.
Note: please show your support by giving a quick review in vsgallery . It only takes a few seconds.
This tool will very useful if you are working as a Web Developer or UI designer, who mainly uses Visual Studio for the day to day assignments.
This tool offers the below options,
- Color Selection from Color Canvas.
- Color Selection from Available Colors.
- Color Selection from Standard Colors.
- Color Selection from Saved Colors.
- Color Selection using Eyedropper.
- Copy\Paste Color codes (Name, Hex, #Hex, RGBA and ARGB)
Currently this tool works with below Visual Studio versions,
- Visual Studio 2010.
- Visual Studio 2012.
- Visual Studio 2013.
Color Picker can be accessed via Tools->Color Picker.
I have uploaded the initial source code in CodeProject. Please share your suggestions and feedback.